The Nintendo switch which is also known as the NX is a video game console which was developed by none other than the Nintendo. This switch is considered to be a hybrid. You can connect this to television by inserting the central unit into a dock station.
If the connection is removed, then you can use with the touch screen in it. Here come, a detailed description about the switch.
About Nintendo switch/ NX
This switch is quite similar to a tablet. A small difference is that it focuses mainly on nothing but games. The Nintendo has taken a significant risk by releasing their new hybrid video game console into the market even, though there are some free online mobile games are present nowadays. They provide single, multiplayer options.
In addition to that, it can be taken anywhere, and you can play anytime you prefer. As said before you can connect the switch on to the dock to play your game on the television. If you remove the switch from the dock, you can change it to the handheld on-to-go mode, and you can start playing anywhere anytime. Also, by changing to the tabletop mode and enjoy your game with friends or family.
The Joy-con controllers present in the Nintendo switch are really cool and comfortable to use as it is small and compact. If you are playing as a single player, you can hold a joy-con in both the hands. If there are two players, then both of them can take one joy-con. And if there are more than two players, joy-cons are sold separately in the market which you can buy. If not, you can select and use a switch pro-controller which is optional.
Goods about the Switch console:
- The switch is versatile, and the on to go console gives you a great experience.
- The way the operating system of the NX is designed is so cool, as you can resume your game from the sleep mode in no time.
- The multiplayer option given in here allows up to 7 players with individual tabs of their own on to the switch
- The screenshot option is the coolest of all the good features present in the NX. There is a button on to the left joy-con, which allows you to capture pictures as a screenshot of what you see on the screen. It is really easy and quick.
- The best part about taking screenshots is that you can instantly share those pictures on your Facebook and Twitter.
Problems in using video game console:
- The size of the screen is one major disadvantage as it is tiny. It is fine when the switch is used handheld. But not when played as a tabletop.
- There is no option present for wireless audio on the Nintendo switch, which is also an important drawback to having complete fun.
- The clarity of the screen while playing Outdoor is really poor.